Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Not Delivery...It's PIZZA CASSEROLE!

Soo...I saw this on Pinterest (duh...as always) and just HAD to try it. I made it for dinner tonight and it definitely didn't disappoint.  When we were feasting on it's cheesy goodness my husband said "Mmm I can see the blog post about this now". I asked him what the name of the post should be and, after thinking for a few seconds, his little face lit up and he said "It's not delivery..." I immediately gave him a fist bump before he even finished. BRILLIANT! He's a keeper I say.  Anyways...having that said, here's the link to the recipe:


Annnnddddddd....here are some pics!







 I only used 1 lb of beef instead of 1.5 lbs. It probably would've been better with more meat but it was still oh so delicious.






Just look at it....it tastes as good as it looks!

Another thing I made this week I didn't think turned out that good. Matt, however, really liked them. They're called garlic chicken puffs.  Sounds yummy, right?? I think that I'd like them if I used normal bought chicken. I decided to use the Kirkland's pre-cooked canned chicken that I had in my cabinet. That was probably where the unusual taste was coming from. I'm going to try these again for sure. Here's the link if you'd like to take a gander:







At least they look cute, right??

Anyways, hope y'all had a wonderful week!! Stay tuned for more delicious goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment