Monday, March 18, 2013

Chicken, Broccoli, Mozzarella Penne Pasta

As if the title doesn't automatically draw you in, this pasta is as delicious as it sounds! I found it on Pinterest and made it for my husband. He loved it. I'm not the best cook in the world...in fact I'm kind of a terrible cook. The easier and quicker the recipe the better for me. I'm still learning! Anyways, I was kind of nervous to make this but it was seriously delicious and nothing went wrong (a true miracle coming from me). I'll definitely be making it again. 

Here's a link to the recipe:

I couldn't find smoked mozzarella at my local grocery store but you may have better luck. I just used regular shredded mozzarella that comes in a bag. It was still delicious. We don't really like a lot of onion and it calls for an entire minced one. I only used like 2 teaspoons of the minced onion. Plus, chopping onions burns my eyes so bad and gives me a headache. I don't think I would've lasted the whole onion. Those are the only changes I made. It tasted wonderful with garlic bread. You should try it out and let me know how it turns out. I wouldn't steer you wrong :)



No comments:

Post a Comment