Monday, May 28, 2012

Cream Cheese Wrap, Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans & Pepperoni Bread

Things have been a little crazy around here lately so I haven't had time to update the blog. I've tried a few recipes recently that I REALLY love. My husband just had his 23rd birthday and of course I made him a random but delicious meal. Before that, however, I'll give you a little quick lunch recipe that is so yummy.

Turkey Cucumber Cream Cheese Wrap!!!

I'm not gunna lie...I HATE cucumbers but love them in this wrap...weird I know. Anything with cream cheese really makes it for me, though. 

Here's the recipe:


Yum!!!!


Here is the menu for Matt's birthday dinner:

Chicken tenders wrapped in bacon (who doesn't love bacon?)
Ruth's Chris sweet potato casserole (mmmmmm)
Garlic parmesean green beans 
And lastly, pepperoni bread (I said it was random but delicious)

-Chicken Tenders Wrapped in Bacon-


These are seriously the easiest, quickest, and yummiest things to make for dinner. We even ate leftovers a day later and they were still delicious. 



-Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole-


This is seriously the yummiest stuff ever and tastes just like the real thing!! Just a fair warning...there is absolutely nothing healthy about it. So much butter and sugar...makes sense why it's so delicious.






-Garlic Parmesean Green Beans-


These are so yummy. I also made a make-shift steamer using a large pot and a colander that fit inside. It worked perfectly.








-Pepperoni Bread-

http://www.singforyoursupperblog.com/2011/10/06/cheesy-pepperoni-bread/

This stuff is so yummy!!

Note: I got the "rustic" bread dough not thinking it would be different. Next time I will get the regular Pillsbury bread dough because this one would NOT roll out!! No matter how hard I would knead, stretch, and roll it out, it would so back to its original little shape. It was still delicious though.







Happy birthday, Matty! I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment